Intel VPUs are supported by OpenVino, the open source toolkit developed by Intel specifically for optimizing and deploying AI Inference. Intel VPUs and the OpenVino toolkit are purpose-built to boost deep learning performance in fields such as computer vision, automatic speech recognition and natural language processing.
OpenVino and Intel VPUs are supported by popular AI frameworks such as:
- and more…
- Low power consumption compared with GPUs
- Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Intel Core CPU Options
- Myriad X options with as low as 1.5W of power consumption
- Shock and vibration resistance
- Wide temperature operations (Up to -25~+70C)
- Water and dust proof options
- Wide voltage range to protect load
Intelligently designed so that the entire chassis acts as a passive heatsink
Reduce Dust: Reduce unwanted dust inside the unit.
Reliability: Fan failure can damage all other components due to overheating.
No Moving Parts: Moving parts are sensitive to shock and vibration and are a high-risk point of failure.
Form Factor Flexibility: The removal of the fan allows for a smaller footprint device.
- Powerful computers with a small footprint
- Intel VPUs generate significantly less heat than General Purpose GPUs
- Options for less than 4 inches in height
- Mount in-vehicle or in-cabinet
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 10Gb Ethernet Options
- POE options
- 4G, LTE and 5G Enabled