CUDA is the parallel computing platform and programming model developed by NVIDIA with the purpose of harnessing their GPUs for the acceleration of general computing, machine learning, and neural networks. GPUs have thousands of cores which, naturally, make them better at parallel processing than a regular CPU.
Because of the widespread use of NVIDIA GPUs, the CUDA platform is the most widely supported platform by machine learning libraries and common frameworks such as:
- and many more…
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7, i9 and XEON CPU options
- Options for up to 220 WATT GPU
- Options for dual GPU expansion
- Options for up to 128GB RAM
- Shock and vibration resistance
- Wide temperature operations (Up to -25~+70C)
- Water and dust proof options
- Wide voltage range to protect load
Reduce Dust: Reduce unwanted dust inside the unit.
Reliability: Fan failure can damage all other components due to overheating.
No Moving Parts: Moving parts are sensitive to shock and vibration and are a high-risk point of failure.
Form Factor Flexibility: The removal of the fan allows for a smaller footprint device.
- Powerful computers with a small footprint
- Options for less than 4 inches in height
- Mount in-vehicle or in-cabinet
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 10Gb Ethernet Options
- POE options
- 4G, LTE and 5G Enabled