Jetson AI computers operate based on CUDA which is the parallel computing platform and programming model developed by NVIDIA with the purpose the purpose of harnessing their GPUs for the acceleration of general computing, machine learning, and neural networks. GPUs have thousands of cores which, naturally, make them better at parallel processing than a regular CPU.
Because of the widespread use of NVIDIA GPUs, the CUDA platform is the most widely supported platform by machine learning libraries and common frameworks such as:
- and many more…
- Fully Integrated
- Onboard GPU, CPU, RAM & eMMC
- No expansion required for AI Functionality
- Rugged Design to resist shock and vibration
- Rich in Indistrial I/O such as COM, DIO, CAN and more
- Waterproof & Dustproof Options
- Wide input voltage range options
- Wide Temperature Operation
Intelligently designed so that the entire chassis acts as a passive heatsink
Reduce Dust: Reduce unwanted dust inside the unit.
Reliability: Fan failure can damage all other components due to overheating.
No Moving Parts: Moving parts are sensitive to shock and vibration and are a high-risk point of failure.
Form Factor Flexibility: The removal of the fan allows for a smaller footprint device.
- The specialized embedded Jetson GPU allows for a compact design
- Jetson units generate significantly less heat than General Purpose GPUs
- Mount options including in-vehicle or in-cabinet